We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Shred, Shred, Shred! (Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice) John Harding explains why he continues to shred documents–and why you should, too
- Upgrading Technology as a Solo Attorney: When, How, and What to Buy (Lawyerist) Randall Ryder walks you through the decision to upgrade your law firm’s tech
- What to Do When a Successful Practice Falters (Divorce Discourse) Lee Rosen on how to revitalize a struggling law practice
- Is Price Transparency Always A Good Thing for Prospective Clients? (My Shingle) Carolyn Elefant ponders price transparency and the effective pricing of legal services
- Nurturing Referral Relationships: Write Your Thank-You Notes! (Slaw) Margaret McCaffery emphasizes how important it is to follow up after receiving referrals.