We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Sale of a law practice between solos can benefit both (Solo Contendre) Dan Heilman offers some pointers to think about when selling your practice
- Should You Be Big or Small? (Divorce Discourse) Lee Rosen discusses the upside (and the downside) of growing your law practice
- Comprehensive list of iPad apps for lawyers and paralegals (Third Apple) William Wilson points you toward a list of apps that will help you stay on top of your law practice
- More on Coworking Options for Lawyers (My Shingle) Carolyn Elefant explains why coworking is a smart choice for 21st Century lawyers
- Does a Lawyer Need a Smartphone? (The Droid Lawyer) Jeffrey Taylor ponders the value of smart phones in modern law practices and concludes that smart phones and lawyers do indeed go together.