We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Opening a Law Office (Lawyerist) Josh Camson on the practicalities–and expense–of opening up a brick and mortar law office
- Going Paperless With A Mac (Family Lawyer Tech and Practice)–John Harding tells you everything you need to know about, well, going paperless with a Mac
- Clients want to be part of the team (Solo Contendere)–Michael Kemp discusses ways to put your clients at ease while increasing their sense of involvement in their case
- Working with Gmail (The Droid Lawyer)–Jeffrey Taylor walks you through the steps you need to take to use Gmail on your Droid
- TLOxp for Legal Professionals – Online Searches Of Public Records (Futurelawyer)–Rick Georges tells you all about his favorite new program for searching public records, something every attorney needs in their arsenal.