Why you want it: The JuryStar iPad app was nominated by the National Law Journal as the 2012 Best Trial Prep iPad app. This app was created by an attorney and is designed to offer lawyers a 21st century alternative to the traditional method of selecting jurors. With this app, you can easily track juror responses and then rate both individual and group responses. Using those ratings you can then quickly assess juror rankings for preemptory strikes. You can watch a video of the app in action here.
The nitty gritty:
- iPad app
- $39.99 at iTunes
There are 2 free copies of this app up for grabs, compliments of the kind folks at Litigator Technology, the developers of the JuryStar iPad app. To enter to win, all you have to do between now and October 12th is:
- Enter your information into the MyCase/Litigator Technology sign up list below and
- Share a link to this blog post on either Facebook or Twitter.
That’s it! The lucky winners will be announced on October 17th and notified via email. Good luck!
Submit your info:
1. To enter: RT via Twitter or share via Facebook a link to this blog post AND enter your information into the MyCase/Litigator Technology sign up list above.
2. Promotion starts 8:00:00AM PDT9/20/12 and ends 11:59:59PM PDT on 10/12/12.
3. A drawing will be held for each case, and the two (2) winners will be announced 10/17/12. Each winner will receive one free copy of the JuryStar app, as determined by each drawing.
4. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. No purchase is necessary and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
6. MyCase may amend or terminate this program at its sole discretion.
7. This promotion is sponsored by MyCase, 2878 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 300, San Diego, CA, 92108.
8. This promotion is void where prohibited.