As developers of a cloud-based law practice management and client communications system, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our round up of some of our favorite posts about cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- Top Reasons Lawyers Move to the Cloud (Law to Cloud)
- Most Americans Don’t Understand Cloud Computing: Does It Really Matter? (Forbes.com)
- 6 Ways the Cloud Enhances Agile Software Development (CIO.com)
- Cloud Computing: Businesses Report Dramatic ROI From Cloud Services (Formtek Blog)
- Wake up, IT: Even CFOs see value in the cloud (InfoWorld.com)
- Use of Cloud Most Common Among Small Firms, ABA Survey Says (Lawsites)