We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- How Should I Process Refunds for Client Costs? (Oregon Law Practice)–Beverly Michaelis offers a useful discussion of issues to consider when issuing client refunds, in cases where the client still owes you money
- So you want a Mac office? (Attorney at Work)–Brett Burney tells you just about everything you could ever need to know when setting up a law practice using Apple products
- Should Lawyers Use Encrypted Email? (Law Practice Matters)–Erik Mazzone considers the future of email for lawyers
- The Lost Art of Pricing for Legal Services (Slaw)–Mitch Kowalski makes a case for alternative billing for lawyers
- What Law Firms Can Learn from Grocery Stores (Strategic Legal Technology)–Ron Friedmann explains that lawyers have a lot to learn about providing legal services in the 21st century
- Why You Should Discuss Fees Over the Phone (Lawyerist)–Randall Ryder on why it’s a mistake to refuse to discuss fees over the phone