We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Lessons Learned as a New Solo (Part 1 of 2) (Lawyerist)–Will Geer offers advice for lawyers considering taking the plunge into the solo life
- Should I Start a Law Practice? (Philly Law Blog)–Jordan Rushie provides a very detailed and thorough analysis of the the issues to consider prior to starting a law firm and also offers lots of useful tips, should you decide to do so
- Skype in the Law Office (Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice)–John Harding explains the ins and outs of Skype for lawyers
- A Penny Earned (Practice Procedure)–Andrew Nettleman on how to balance costs, technology and revenue
- Mine Your Own Business (Slaw)–Catherine Sanders Reach outlines ways to catalogue and retrieve the digital information created by your law practice