Today’s app is TranscriptPad. It’s an iPad app for attorneys that allows you to read, highlight, and share deposition and trial transcripts using just your iPad.
Win it! There are 2 free copies of this app up for grabs. Yes, you read that correctly. Learn how you can enter to win at the end of this post.
Why you want it: TranscriptPad makes it easy for lawyers to review and organize transcripts, right on their iPads. Using the app you can create color-coded designations, search for specific phrases, flag important sections, generate reports, and share the reports or flagged portions of the transcript.
- Review: TranscriptPad — review and manage depositions on your iPad (iPhone J.D., January 2012)
- Reviewing Depos on Your iPad – Review of TranscriptPad: Of Bricks and Hammers (Court Technology and Trial Presentation Blog, June 2012)
- TranscriptPad: A Must Have iPad App for Mobile Attorneys (Lawyerist, February 2012)
- Another kick-butt iPad app for lawyers: TranscriptPad (Third Apple, February 2012)
The nitty gritty:
- iPad app
- $49.99 at iTunes
There are 2 free copies of this app up for grabs, compliments of the kind folks at LitSoftware, the developers of both TranscriptPad and TrialPad. To enter to win, all you have to do between now and August 2nd is:
- Enter your information into the MyCase/LitSoftware sign up list below and
- Share a link to this blog post on either Facebook or Twitter.
That’s it! The lucky winners will be announced on August 22nd and notified via email. Good luck!
1. To enter: RT via Twitter or share via Facebook a link to this blog post AND enter your information into the MyCase/LitSoftware sign up list above.
2. Promotion starts 8:00:00AM PDT 7/26/12 and ends 11:59:59PM PDT on 8/2/12.
3. Two (2) winners will be announced 8/22/12 and each winner will receive a promotion code for a free copy of the TranscriptPad app.
4. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. No purchase is necessary and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
6. MyCase may amend or terminate this program at its sole discretion.
7. This promotion is sponsored by MyCase, 2878 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 300, San Diego, CA, 92108.
8. This contest is void where prohibited.