We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Choosing Practice Management Software (Part 2 of 2) (Lawyerist)–Josh Camson explains why his law firm, CamsonRigby, LLC, chose MyCase as their law practice management software
- Legal Project Management Versus Process Improvement – Which Drives BFC? (3 Geeks and a Law blog)–Toby Brown discusses the steps law firms must take to become more productive
- BigLaw: Should Large Law Firms Buy and Support iPads? (iPhone J.D.)–Jeff Richardson ponders the future of iPads in large law firms
- Why Are You Paying For Legal Research? (Future Lawyer)–Rick Georges wonders why lawyers continue to pay for legal research when Google Scholar is available for free
- The Best Scanner for a Small Law Office (Oregon Law Practice)–Beverly Michaelis tells you everything you need to know when buying a scanner for your law practice