As developers of a cloud-based law practice management and client communications system, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our round up of some of our favorite posts about cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- How to Unlock Cloud’s Transformative Power (WSJ-CIO Journal)
- Cloud Computing and the Patriot Act: A Red Herring? (Canadian Privacy Law Blog)
- Mitigating Confidentiality Risks Posed by Cloud Computing (LexisNexis In-House Advisory)
- Fog Bank: When the Cloud Is Down (Attorney at Work)
- Is iCloud Suitable for Lawyer Use to Transmit and Store Confidential Client Information? (The HyTech Lawyer)
- Innovation isn’t dead, it just moved to the cloud (GigaOM)