As developers of web-based law practice management software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about legal technology. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing and technology trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology and cloud computing from the recent weeks:
- LegalBoard, the Keyboard for Lawyers, In Practice (Net For Lawyers) – Attorney Jennifer Ellis reviews a keyboard designed for lawyers
- What’s New in Legal Technology? ABA TECHSHOW 2017 (Attorney at Work) – Joan Feldman rounds up the latest in legal tech from this year’s ABA Techshow, including MyCase’s enhanced mobile app
- File Security Crucial When Storing in the Cloud (Minnesota Lawyer) – MyCase’s Legal Technology Evangelist, Niki Black, explains how to ensure that your client files stored online are secure
- Do Attorneys Really Need Tablets? (Above the Law) – San Diego Attorney Jeff Bennion suggests that tablets aren’t a necessity for 21st century lawyers
- Another State Adopts Duty of Technology Competence – and Canada May Also (LawSites) – Attorney and legal technology expert Bob Ambrogi shares the latest state to require that lawyers stay abreast of changes in technology.