We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs with a focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And then we share some of the posts that we think are the most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Why I am Solo: Fewer Meetings (Future Lawyer) – Rick Georges on one of the many benefits of being a solo attorney.
- Survey: Majority of American Prefer to Hire a Lawyer Active on Social Media (Real Lawyers Have Blogs) – Kevin O’Keefe provides convincing evidence on why social media matters to lawyers.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Learn in Law School…and Need to Begin Learning Soon (Cordell Parvin) – Lawyer coach Cordell Parvin discusses how to make up for the law school educational gaps that prevent you from running an effective law firm and providing the best representation to your clients.
- When Are You Most Vulnerable to Malpractice? – Guest Lecture With Jared Correia (Solo Practice U) – Susan Cartier Liebel interviews Jared Correia to learn about the legal malpractice issues lawyers often face and how to avoid them.
- 5 Important Tips For Getting Your Website Found in Local Search (Enchanting Lawyer) – San Diego lawyer Jacob Sapochnick shares ideas to help lawyers navigate SEO and improve their law firm websites results for local searches.