As developers of web-based law practice management software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about legal technology. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing and technology trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology and cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- Tip of the Week: Safe Way to Protect Yourself From Suspicious Emails | Solo in Colo
- For Online Research, Lawyers Turn First to Free Sources, ABA Survey Says | Lawsites
- 6 Legal Tech Predictions from ILTACON | The Everlaw Blog
- Google Docs Adds New Features That May Help Law Offices | J Key JD
- Windows 7 and 8 Updates Include Data Mining Features | Oregon Law Practice Management Blog