We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs with a focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we share some of the posts that we think are the most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Starting (or Restarting) Your Law Firm with “Why?” (Law Practice Tips Blog) – Jim Calloway on thinking outside the box when it comes to running your law practice.
- Client/Matter Opening-What Can We Add to the Process? (3 Geeks & a Law Blog) – Tips from Greg Lambert for firms of all sizes on streamlining the client intake process.
- What You Need to Know About Client Feedback Programs (Attorney at Work) – Lots of advice from a variety of experts on obtaining – and acting on – client feedback.
- Why I Am A Solo – I Don’t Have To Practice In A Cubicle (Future Lawyer) – Rick Georges discusses the BigLaw trend to put new associates in open offices and cubicles.
- 10 Initial Client Meeting Disasters (Divorce Discourse) – Lee Rosen offers tips on making your clients’ first experiences with your law firm memorable – in a good way.