We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Your Statement for Legal Services is Enclosed (Law Practice Tips Blog) – Jim Calloway discusses the practicalities of efficient legal billing practices.
- Struggling With Health Care Costs as a New Solo? (Solo Practice U) – Susan Cartier Liebel offers tips on covering health costs for your family and your employees.
- How to Draft the Right BYOD Policy for Your Law Firm (The Cyber Advocate) – Brian Focht discusses the ins and outs of BYOD policies.
- Your Engagement Letter is Not a “One Size Fits All” Bucket (Oregon Law Practice Management) – Beverly Michaelis on the importance of an effective engagement letter.
- How to Eliminate the Stress of Payroll (Divorce Discourse) – Lee Rosen offers advice on establishing payroll procedures at your law firm.