As developers of web-based law practice software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology and cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- Wearables and the Future for Lawyers (The Droid Lawyer)
- Why You Paperless Strategy Might Not Be Working (Law Technology Today)
- Building a Business Case for Law Practice Management (Blue Hill Research)
- Google Voice And Hangouts – A Match Made In Heaven (Future Lawyer)
- Why lawyers will love the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus (iPhone J.D.)
- Fastcase is Most Popular Legal App, ABA Survey Says (LawSites)