As developers of web-based law practice software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology and cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- Is It Possible To Go Completely Paperless In A Law Office? (Above the Law)
- Android Tablets On The Way Out? (Future Lawyer)
- You Don’t Need Perfect Tech Knowhow For Ethics’ Sake—But A Reasonable Grasp Is Essential (ABA Journal)
- Feet On The Ground, Data In The Cloud (Chicago Lawyer)
- Technology And Your Practice: The Double Edged Sword (Law Technology Today)