Much of the information that was once exclusively only from fee-based databases is now available for free on the Internet. That is, if you know how to find it. Get the inside scoop from Internet research specialists Carole Levitt, Esq. and Mark Rosch, principals of Internet For Lawyers and co-authors of six ABA Internet research books and The Cybersleuth’s Guide to the Internet.
You’ll learn how to:
- Search like a cyber-detective
- Gather investigative information using expensive databases for free
- Use databases like Casemaker and Fastcase
- Become an expert searcher using Google Scholar, FDsys, and PACER
- Decrease your research costs with free (or low-cost) Internet sites
*CALIFORNIA: Internet For Lawyers certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1 hour of general credit. Internet For Lawyers is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.