As developers of web-based law practice software, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our roundup of some of our favorite posts and articles about legal technology and cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- What if Lawyers Were Compelled to Use the Cloud? (My Shingle)
- How to Choose Web-Based Legal Software (The Daily Record)
- Ask the Right Questions Before Storing Sensitive Client Data in the Cloud (Maryland Daily Record)
- Heads in the Cloud: Convenience for Practitioners and Clients Will Drive Digital Progression (JvdLD)
- The Forecast Calls for Clouds: Ethically Embracing New Technology (ABA Law Technology Resource Center)