We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management.
That’s why we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- The Tyranny of the Lowest Price (Divorce Discourse) — Lee Rosen discusses pricing in the legal profession
- Do Solos And Smalls Have A Hometown Advantage? (Above the Law) — Carolyn Elefant ponders the advantages of practicing law in your hometown
- Digital Text for Judges, The Revolution is Upon Us (The Droid Lawyer) — Jeffrey Taylor on digital briefs and the future of legal documents
- Setting Up an Effective Filing System (Oregon Law Practice Management) — Beverly Michaelis explains the importance of having a well thought out filing system in your law firm
- Law Firm Website Mistakes (Legal Ease Blog) — Allison Shields suggests ways to increase the effectiveness of your law firm’s website.