Yesterday’s webinar, “Mastering Facebook for Lawyers,” was one of our most well attended webinars ever and offered a wealth of information about using Facebook to help forward your law firm’s goals. If you missed it, never fear–you can watch the webinar and view the slide deck below.
During this webinar, Jacob Sapochnick, a San Diego immigration attorney–whose law firm’s Facebook page has proven tremendously successful for his business–discussed best practices for creating a successful marketing channel through Facebook. During the webinar he covered:
- The value of Facebook for Lawyers today
- Tips for creating a social media calendar
- How to build a Facebook page that converts
- Best practices for writing posts for engagement
- The use of check ins and review to increase reach
- And more!
You can learn more by watching a recording of the webinar and viewing the slide deck below. And, don’t forget to sign up for next month’s complimentary webinar with Ernie Svenson, who will discuss the steps to take your office paperless in 2014. Check back here in a few days to register.