We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting. So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- PayPal: Lawyer’s Friend or Foe? — (Oregon Law Practice Management) — Beverly Michaelis offers a thorough review of different credit card processing/payment options for lawyers
- Accounting for Lawyers — (NC Law Blog) — Joyce Brafford discusses the importance of learning accounting and links to a useful video that sets forth the basics
- Discovering Client Service — (Lawgravity) — Jayne Navarre tackles the important issue of improving client service
- Automation 101: Increasing Law Firm Efficiency — (Business Solutions for Law Firms) — Haley Odum on simply ways to streamline your law firm and improve efficiency
- Law Firm Websites 101: The Basics of Name, Design and Content — (Strategist) — Gabriella Khorasanee describes everything you ever wanted to know about law firm websites.