We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- It’s Not Rocket Science — (LawBiz Blog) — Ed Poll discusses how important it is for law firms to change with the times
- Outlook- Use the Features to Increase Productivity — (NC Law Blog) — Joyce Brafford on how to make the most out of Outlook
- Practice Management and Legal Tech Tips from Around the Web — (Law Practice Matters) — Erik Mazzone rounds up all sorts of useful information for busy lawyers
- Charging For The Initial Consultation — (Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice) — John Harding explains why he charges for initial consultations
- Four Good Reasons to ALWAYS Do a Non-Engagement Letter — (Res Ipsa Lawyer) — Dustin Cole on the importance of finalizing your withdrawal from representation in written form.