As developers of a cloud-based law practice management and client communications system, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our round up of some of our favorite posts about cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- Moving to the Cloud (ABA GPSolo Magazine)
- Law Firms and Cloud Computing (The Law Gazette)
- California Lawyers May Operate Virtual Law Practices in the Cloud (Legalethics.com)
- Cloud Computing: Who Owns the Servers That Will House Your Law Firm’s Data? (Lawyerist)
- Lawyers Say They Like Storing Data Online (ABA Journal)