We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Your Practice Should Fit Your Personality — (Lawyerist) — Randall Ryder provides some useful advice for new solos
- Decisions to Make Before You Start Your Own Practice — (Divorce Discourse) — Food for thought from Lee Rosen about starting your own practice
- Top Apps that Lawyers Should Have — (Criminal Defence Blawg) — Brianna Jones recommends some of her favorite mobile apps for lawyers
- Make Mine to Go — (Slaw) — Catherine Sanders Reach provides useful advice for creating effective mobile sites for law firms
- The stress of being a solo practitioner — (Solo Contendre) — Dan Heilman describes the downfalls of being a solo lawyer–and how to manage them better.