We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Niche Practice Could Help Recent Law Grads Win a “Losing Game” — (Lawyerist) — Staci Zaretsky explains why limiting your new firm’s focus can pay off in the long run
- Solo Tip Tuesday: Find Scholarly Articles with Google Scholar — (SOLO in COLO) — Reba Nance offers a great Google Scholar tip
- Every Lawyer is A Technologist: Take a Step Back to Take the First Step Forward — (Practice and Productivity Blog) — Jack Pringle discusses how lawyers can use emerging technologies to improve their law practice
- Land Line or VOIP? Analyzing the potential switch for a law firm — (Jennifer Ellis, JD) — Jennifer Ellis balances the pros and cons of VOIP and land lines and helps you decide which works for your firm
- Document Naming in a Paperless Law Practice — (Oregon Law Practice) — Beverly Michaelis on best practices for naming your digital documents for easier retrieval.