We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- “Law Offices…” Is Your Receptionist Hurting the Firm? – (Third Apple) — Bill Watson on re-thinking the role of your receptionist
- Why You Should Build the Cost of Doing Business Into Your Fee – (Oregon Law Practice) — Beverly Michaelis discusses legal fees and the importance of considering your costs when setting your fees
- The Stress-Free Law Practice – (Jim Calloway’s Law Practice Tips Blog) — Jim Calloway suggests ways that lawyers can reduce stress in their day-to-day lives
- Doing Work That You Love in Your Law Practice When it Doesn’t Pay the Bills – (My Shingle) — Carolyn Elefant discusses ways to tweak your law practice so that you’re practicing law the way you want to
- Should You Give Out Your Cell Phone Number? (Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice) — John Harding on the pros and cons of sharing your cell phone number with clients.