We here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about law practice management. So we make it a point to follow blogs that focus on law practice management in the 21st Century. And, every few weeks, we’ll share some of the posts that we found to be most interesting.
So now, for your reading pleasure–our wrap up of some of our favorite posts from the past few weeks:
- Making Divorce and Family Law Less Stressful With… (drum roll) Technology! (Divorce and Family Law Made Simple) – Erin Levine discusses how her firm’s innovative use of technology allows her to better serve her clients
- Is your law firm blogging its way to irrelevance? (Real Lawyers Have Blogs) – Kevin O’Keefe on how effective interaction through blogging and social media makes all the difference
- The Alternative Lawyer – When Traditional Practice Doesn’t Work (Slaw) – Omar Ha-Redeye considers different ways to use one’s law degree and explains why thinking outside the box is a good thing
- If You Build It, Will They Come? (Attorney at Work) – Ruth Carter discusses the benefits–and drawbacks–of a home-based law office
- The Dangers of the 19th Century Retainer Agreement (MyShingle) – Carolyn Elefant on the importance of ensuring that retainer agreements keep up with the times.