As developers of a cloud-based law practice management and client communications system, we here at MyCase love to read and learn everything there is to know about cloud computing. So we make it a point to follow cloud computing trends, both generally and as they affect the legal field.
To that end, here’s our round up of some of our favorite posts about cloud computing from the past few weeks:
- Cloud computing gaining momentum in 2013 (CIO.com)
- iThings, Therefore I Am Unsafe? (3 Geeks and a Law Blog)
- Consumer knowledge of cloud still vague, says new survey (CloudTech)
- Can the Cloud Help Small Businesses? (Wall Street Journal)
- Thomson Reuters’ Firm Central doesn’t measure up to its small law practice management competition (Legal Research and Writing Pro)